Take Learning To A New Level...
Bailey Communications is a leader in the installation and training of
Interactive Classrooms. Our team precisely engineers each
Interactive Classroom to meet the needs of educators, students,
employers, and anyone in need of knowledge transfer, covering the
entire spectrum of teaching and training technology. We carefully
design, manage, and construct your custom Interactive Classroom,
addressing your current needs with future growth potential. We
ensure your plan appropriately meets organizational demands and
remains within budget.
What is an Interactive Classroom?
An Interactive Classroom employs technology in teaching or training.
It can include a variety of different mediums but the most popular is
What is an Interactive Whiteboard?
Much like the traditional whiteboard, an Interactive Whiteboard is
different. It acts as an input device for a computer and is
coupled with a projector. The computer detects the information that
is put on the whiteboard. When combined with a projected
image, the whiteboard then becomes a large, interactive computer
display that aids in classroom teaching, employee training, or
transfer of information between departments in any organization.
All of the information recorded on the whiteboard can be used to
generate printable documents.
How Interactive Classrooms Are Being Used
- Multimedia lessons and presentations including audio and video
- Collaborative problem solving
- Individual training is scheduled during a teacher's free period or during the work day, at your location, at no additional charge
- Ability to save, present and annotate anything that is created on the whiteboard
- Inter-office communications
- Software interface training
- Modeling and simulation
- Online Demonstrations
- Video Conferences
- Corporate processes and procedure training
Join our Growing List of satisfied Epson BrightLink Projector Owners!
- Bedford City Schools
- Avon Local Schools
- Westlake City Schools
- Mercy Hospital, Willard
- Mercy Hospital, Oberlin
- Mercy Hospital, Lorain
"We need technology in every classroom and in every student and teacher's hand, because it is the pen and paper of our time, and it is the lens through which we experience much of our world."
– David Warlick
The Epson BrightLink Difference
- Epson Brightlink turns a classroom into an interactive adventure
- Epson Brightlink can operate using software from other manufacturers
- Bulbs are significantly less expensive than the competition
- The overall investment is markedly less expensive than the competition
- Individual training is scheduled during a teacher's free period or during
the work day at your location
- Epson Interactive Classrooms cost at least 30% less than Promethean
and Smartboard Classrooms
Why Choose Epson BrightLink?
- Built-in annotation tools
- Switch Sources & Keep Writing
- 2 Users Can Work Together or
- Turn Walls or Tables into
- Up to 113" diagonal interactive
- HDMI connectivity
- 3 Models To Choose From
Can Sound Be Added?
Yes! Bailey Communications uses Bose/Shure Audio Amplification Systems, designed specifically to meet the needs of each individual classroom.
The Bailey Communications Difference
Bailey Communications offers a no obligation test period for our Epson BrightLink Interactive Whiteboards. That's right! We will bring a mobile Interactive Whiteboard to your location, install it, and allow you to see the difference, onsite, free of charge.
"In a 2000 study commissioned by the Software and Information Industry Association, Sivin-Kachala and Bialo (2000) reviewed 311 research studies on the effectiveness of technology on student achievement. Their findings revealed positive and consistent patterns when students were engaged in technology-rich environments, including significant gains and achievement in all subject areas, increased achievement in preschool through high school for both regular and special needs students, and improved attitudes toward learning and increased self-esteem."
Center For Children & Technology, 2005
"With support from Bailey
Communications team of
Interactive Classroom can
improve test scores in all
subject areas as well as
improve self-esteem in
students. It will improve
and transfer necessary
knowledge of processes
and procedures efficiently
and effectively. It can
generate sales on lagging
product lines by increasing
knowledge within your
sales staff. It will be
an integral part of Total
Quality Management (TQM)
within your business."
President / Owner