Customer Support Agreements
Bailey Communications separates itself from the competition by offering individually designed Customer Support Agreements. Our agreements are customized to your needs; designed with a partnership in mind.
Why Do I Need Continuous Support?
Instant updates, enhancements, and fixes
- Protects you from downtime
- Hardware/Software replacement options
- Enhanced security and monitoring
Complete support protection
- Optimizes your internal efficiencies
- Includes all travel and labor hours from certified technicians
- Integrates you into the most technologically advanced monitoring system available
- Allows us to see potential issues before they occur, even before you do
- Immediate alerts, resulting in instantaneous action from us
- protects you from downtime and potentially increased risk/damage
- We begin fixing the issue in as little as one hour
Protect your assets and investments
- Keeps your organization within budget, protecting you from unforeseen costs
- With replacement options included, your original investment is protected
Various Levels of Support
Maximum 1 hour to begin service.
Advanced: High Priority
2 hours to begin service.
4 hours to begin service.
Elevated: Low Priority
12 hours to begin service.
Basic: No Priority
24-36 hours to begin service.
Within each option, you can choose to include a variety of services/products that meet your needs.
- Hardware Replacement
- Software Replacement
- Ongoing training
- Continuous software updates
- Desktop and laptop support
How Will a Customer Support Agreement Protect Me?
All system configurations are gathered nightly
- Never lose your current information
- All systems are manually checked, daily
- We stock all repair parts and accessories
- We can repair your network 24/7/365
Certified, experienced technicians
- Our success is built on service, quality, and knowledge of your individual needs
Consulting and development
- We make recommendations that will accommodate future growth
- We identify concerns and guide you through corrective measures
Is a Custom Support Agreement Right For You?
- Does your current procedure protect you against major failures?
- Are all users realizing complete optimization in your current processes?
- Are you given onsite maintenance or repairs at no additional charge?
If you answered "no" to any of these questions, contact Bailey Communications for a no obligation review and quote on your current networking systems!